Quick and easy removals

Man with a Van Lewes

Perfect for the city and 95% will be recycled

If you are moving house or just want a declutter of your unwanted large furniture, our man with a van service in Brighton can help. Have our man with a van service pick up your items and leave the same day. 

Hire a Man with a Van

Quick and easy removals in Lewes

If a skip or a grab lorry is a little big for where you live, or if you don't have enough waste to justify the use of either, then we have an alternative. We have a Man with a van Lewes service which can pick up when you want to get rid of and leave the same day. Our staff will help you load the van to maximise the space. Whether you are looking to get rid of bulky furniture or old kitchen appliances, this removal service is your answer.

Perfect for Lewes

Our Man with a Van service is the perfect solution for individuals living in city centres or areas where space is limited and traditional skip or grab truck services are impractical. Where driveways or designated parking spaces may be scarce, our Man with a Van service in Lewes shines. 

With the ability to navigate through tight streets and narrow alleyways, our vans can conveniently reach your front door, providing seamless removal of your belongings. Whether you need to declutter your apartment or dispose of unwanted items, our Man with a Van service offers unparalleled convenience and accessibility in cramped areas where larger vehicles may struggle to access. 

Hire a Man with a Van

Everything is Recycled

Like with our skip and grab lorry removals, we look to recycle as much as possible with our Man and a Van service. We ensure that 95% of all waste collected is recycled. The remaining 5% of waste that cannot be recycled is responsibly and efficiently used as a fuel source. 

We recycle a wide selection of materials, including;

  • Plastic
  • Wood
  • Metals
  • Glass
  • Paper and Cardboard
  • Hardcore and soil

Need a Lewes Man with a Van?

Complete the form below to get the process started. Mandatory fields are marked with a *.

The contact form requires that you configure reCAPTCHA in the site configuration.

The contact form requires that you select an email template.

Popular Service Locations

Worthing - Brighton - Eastbourne